Saturday, September 4, 2010

I love due dates. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

So I'm due today, but this baby is comin' on her own time.

This week we found out more about the origins of Elliot's hearing loss. It's genetic, it's fairly common, it tends to produce milder hearnig loss, it probably won't get worse with time, and it's not linked to any other scary health concerns the way some forms of hearing loss are. So pretty good news all around. All of our other children will have a 1 in 4 chance of having the same thing, and we're okay with that.

So uh, cross your fingers for me. I'm ready to have this baby out.

3 reason(s) to click here:

Katya said...

Hooray for mild, non-scary, non-degenerative hearing loss!

Bakes. said...

congratulations and good luck!!!

Keri said...

Glad you got some good news.
Hopefully this little girl will decide to be born soon!