Friday, August 27, 2010

Shameless plug

If you go here you'll find links to three essays written to the theme "Lesson Learned." One of them is mine. If you happen to have the time and inclination, please read those essays and vote for your favorite (in the poll to the right on that blog). Hopefully, your favorite will be mine (but if not, no biggie - be honest). If I win, I get this, which was designed by her, who some of you happen to know and who is also the niece of him.

In the words of this lady, "I want that."

4 reason(s) to click here:

Lisa said...

Done and done. And you're winning. And will win. The end.

Lindsay said...

Um...I just voted for your essay and you TOTALLY going to win! How exciting!

Shelly said...

Summer, I read your essay and then was going to vote for you, but I just found out that you already one. Congrats. Now, instead of saying, "I want that" you can say, "I got that."

Shelly said...

won. I speak English