Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We are cute


Very cute.

(This is from a few Fridays ago. I think this is becoming a tradition. I'd like to mat them all side-by-side in chronological order, eventually)

5 reason(s) to click here:

Shanna Selin said...

I especially like your face in the last one.

Bakes. said...

i don't think cute is a strong enough word for it!!! i love it.

LJ said...

I like how Elliot's expression is the same in every single picture.

Also, I just had a vision of looking back at this photo in about 30 years and thinking, "Look how young we all were!"

Lisa said...

Could your baby be any more gorgeous? I know people shouldn't be and aren't judged by their looks, but if Elliot was, he'd be a saint.

Anonymous said...

these ads remind me of your work: http://www.creativeadawards.com/client/?client=Pictionary