Saturday, June 26, 2010

I was going to title this post "Cuteness Overload," but I think "Cuteness Overlord" is more fitting


Eating a strawberry like an apple.



Loves the slide.



Not so sure about the swing.



Also not sure about walking in these clunky shoes. He gets used to them fast, though.


Spiderbaby ready for action.



Me and my sassy self, seven months in. When I'm obviously pregnant, I'm wearing a t-shirt from a rock concert, and I'm holding my baby with hearing aids, I secretly fear that people will judge me.



"Buh!" (Bird)



"Ahbuh!" (Airplane)



"Hshmmmm" (Airplane sound effect)



What scientists are calling, "Really freakin' cute."



Yay for getting diapers changed in the park!

7 reason(s) to click here:

Katya said...

"When I'm obviously pregnant, I'm wearing a t-shirt from a rock concert, and I'm holding my baby with hearing aids, I secretly fear that people will judge me."

Judge you to be . . . awesome?

Lindsay said...

I agree. You are one awesome lady. And Elliot has the most amazing eyes! So so blue.

Unknown said...

I love, love, love your short hair.

(Yeah, all that other stuff in your post is comment-able too, I guess.)

Lisa said...

oh my, this kid is going to get himself into so much trouble with those good looks! p.s. Love your hair. I'm jealous because I could never pull off short hair but it really looks good on you. Can't wait to see the gorgeous new addition in a couple months!

Lindsay said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady!

Shelly said...

I love you Summer. And, I love your baby(s) (including Andy). Your blog is so fun to read because your perspective on life is so awesome.

Bakes. said...

if elliot's shirt goes missing, i'm probably guilty...that thing is rad.