Sunday, August 9, 2009

If you want the Guitar

Five people expressed interest in the guitar. I didn't specify whether it was first-come-first-served (though I did assume it), so I was begged to host some sort of contest for it (I'm sorry, yellowm&m!) So I will. If you weren't one of the original five you can still enter the contest if you really want, I suppose.


So a contest...uh...

To win my tackyawesome guitar, create one of the following: a) a drawing, b) a limerick AND a haiku, or c) a fake blog about one of the following: a) a post-apocalyptic dystopia, b) potatoes, or c)....um... Steve Buscemi.

My favorite entry wins the guitar.

Or we could bypass all this silliness and sell it to the highest bidder.

You have one week.

8 reason(s) to click here:

Eliza said...

Should we submit our entries directly to you?

krebscout said...

um sure

bekki said...

I haven't seen fargo but it had him in it so I mentioned it. (I only know he's in it because of Blessed Union of Souls:) 12 monkeys was not so much for Steve as it was to add some post-apoplectic dystopia to the mix. :)

bekki said...

And by apoplectic, I kinda meant apocalyptic...

Word Verification: Yopam: As in, Yo, Pam, I want Summer's guitar! :D

Holly K said...

I think one of the fake blog choices should have been about Darth Vader's shoes/boots.

Because I would like to see that.

Also, I think the submissions should get posted here when people turn them in.

LJ said...

Sent and submitted. Also, it's really hard to be clever on command, but I'm hoping my bonus entry wins you over. (FOREBODE...)

cspokey said...

Since I don't know you, I'll just put it here.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EHgkUw29-G4/SocbaZovBzI/AAAAAAAABJw/KeaETSZ-yUo/s1600-h/spuds2.jpg

Hope I get it anyway! :D

-yellow m&m

Eliza said...

Okay, I emailed you mine. Check your email!