Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Adopt me!



I am the queen of tackyawesome.


But since I do have two guitars, I'm going to give up the one I painted for the younger, prettier one.

So if anyone wants this guitar, for free, it's yours. Comes with an equally tackyawesome guitar case. I'm keeping the "Police Line" strap, though.

It plays a little quietly - the paint did something to the resonance, I think - and it's needed new strings since it was given to me years ago. But it plays.

If there are no takers, it's off to D. I.


3 reason(s) to click here:

cspokey said...

You don't know me, but I'd love to have it. It looks amazing!
email me at supershorty at gmail if you're willing to give it to me.

KILEY said...

Summer, did you really paint that? Of course you did. You are amazing. And so is your guitar. I would love a piece of your art to my name and a guitar.

LJ said...

Yep, I'm too late. But for the record, I wanted it.

Now you're just going to have to illustrate my first children's novel.