Thursday, April 16, 2009

What is this, Horseville? Because I'm surrounded by naysayers...

It's been a bit of a rocky week for this little family, the silliest issue of which is my hair, which has accidentally been dyed orange. Not Leeloo orange. Mia Farrow orange. Also Mia Farrow short.


Andy likes it short and wanted me to get it cut, so I did, and I'm happy with the cut though it and I still need to get to know each other. We also agreed to lighten it. I've only chemically altered my hair once before in my life, when I got highlights in November. Now I look sassy beyond belief and I'm still not sure I can pull that off. Thinking about dying it brown while we're experimenting with colors and waiting for it all to grow back out again.

Anyway, the moral of the story is this:

Please don't laugh when you see me.

4 reason(s) to click here:

Genuine Draft said...

Take it from me, having orange hair isn't so bad. I'd say talk to Maranda before you do anything else to it -brown would look really cute on you I think.

krebscout said...

Oh don't you worry. I didn't dye it myself, and I won't dye it myself in the future. My hair dresser sister did, it just had unpredictable results. I will be consulting her thoroughly.

Holly K said...

I didn't mean to laugh! The way Andy was describing it, though, was more along the lines of Leeloo, and I couldn't help but find that amusing.

I think it's adorable.

Thirdmango said...

I've been trying to stop by a couple times to say, "Hey I'm back in town." Now I have more motivation. Tee Hee Hee. (You guys aren't home when I stop by, or you moved.)