Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dear Baby,

I'm sorry that I'm not very good at having you. I thought I was doing great three weeks ago, when the doctor said that I'd made certain...progress. But every appointment since then, things are still exactly the same. I think you're due tomorrow, but due dates are never right anyway, so it's okay with me if you want to wait a little longer.

You just come when you're ready; we'll be here.

-me

5 reason(s) to click here:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I feel your pain. Or felt it. Carmen decided not to make any progress for a couple of weeks - my weight even stayed the same. I felt frustrated and impatient, but then she came out when she was ready, and was perfect. Don't be like me - be like you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks mommy! I'll be here soon! I'm excited to meet you on the outside. Sorry I'm taking so long. I've just got some things to finish up here. As soon as I'm done I'll be on my way!

krebscout said...

My child blogs!

Anonymous said...

And I'm cute! There is nothing I can't do!

KILEY said...

So I assume that all this silence means that the baby came? Please provide pictures as soon as feasible!