Thursday, March 12, 2009

woooooo babies

Well. 


I'm a little overdue. Went to the doctor this morning and, despite being head-down for the past month or so, this little boy decided he wanted to be head-up today. And my water broke? Maybe? A little? The doctor isn't a hundred percent sure (it's complicated).

So we're going to the hospital now to try to turn him. Which won't work if my water has in fact broken. And if it doesn't work, then it's a C-section for me.

So see you soon. With a child.

4 reason(s) to click here:

Lindsay said...

Good luck Summer! I hope that everything goes well, and that your little boy turns around or your water hasn't broken yet...or whatever needs to happen to make sure that you and baby are happy and healthy!! I'll be thinking about you today.

Unknown said...

High five! Hope to see you and the baby tomorrow night at the party! Because, frankly, it's not as though you'll have anything else to do.

Unknown said...

Wow. Good luck!

Lindsay said...

I just saw the pictures on facebook. Congratulations! He is so cute!