Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ye Olde Blogge Poste

Driving past Provo Towne Centre this evening, Andy and I got to pondering the popularity of extraneous 'e's. What store or institution wouldn't benefit from an 'e' tagged onto the end of its name? Here are some of our favorites:

  • The Home Depote
  • Toys 'R' Use
  • Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bare
  • IHOPE
  • Taco Belle

4 reason(s) to click here:

Unknown said...

I was hoping for something along the lines of the Malt Shoppee.

Actually, this reminds me of something Tamsen did. She took the first letter of store names and shifted it down one. Examples:

Eel Taco
Brby's
Soys 'R' Us

and many more.

Dave said...

Blockbustere
Pudding on the Ricee
A&We

I'm not as good as you guys. I tend to look at signs and think of what they would say if one letter was taken away.

"Sinclair" becomes "Sin lair," etc.

Rachel Helps said...

haha... this really brightened my morning.

um, I like you.

Ben said...

And therefore, combining Sam's recent post, and yours, we get:

Dennyse.