Friday, February 13, 2009

"A short stranger will soon enter your life with blessings to share." - last night's fortune cookie

So I guess I redid my blog. If you only see it in Google Reader or some such, I invite you to come take a look. I did the new background in Illustrator and I like the monster and I want you to see it too.

I also tried to remember off the top of my head all the blogs that I like to keep an eye on, but if I missed somebody, please let me know. I see now that my invitation to view at least one private blog has expired. I didn't even know that could happen.

I've started my weekly doctor appointments, and my body is taking some preparatory steps toward birth.

On an entirely unrelated note, I awoke this morning to the sound of my husband yelling, "WHAT!?!?!" in his sleep.

Have a lovely day.

4 reason(s) to click here:

krebscout said...

Testing to see if comments work yet

Holly K said...

hey do.

Holly K said...

That was supposed to say "They do," so maybe they don't.

Brooklyn said...

Hahahahhaha. I like the monster. And the scarf.