Monday, November 24, 2008

A little behind the times...

I realize the election was so earlier this month, but this morning I mistakenly heard Andy say "Mint Romney," and thought that, in the spirit of LaVell's Vanilla, he might be inventing celebrity ice cream flavors. We also came up with these:

  • McCandyCaine
  • Palins and Cream
  • Baracky Road
  • Joe Ice Cream (with two slogans, the one on the right side reading, "The Ice Cream for Every Man!" and the one on the left side reading, "You've Got to Biden to This!")

We are hilarious.

3 reason(s) to click here:

Lisa Loo said...

haha you's hilarious summer! i think I'll print it out and show it to my LA teacher, she'll get a good laugh from it...

Bakes. said...

HAHAHAHA....but really...you are hilarious!

Charly said...

I (very, very) briefly worked at Baskin Robbins, but they had Swirl of Change (peanut-buttery: quite good) and Straight Talk Express (red candy and chocolate: okay, but not that great).