Wednesday, November 26, 2008

How time can move both fast and slow amazes me...

I bet if someone were to take the time to figure it out, that would be the most frequently used subject line in all of my blogs/online journals since the start. Thanks, Bright Eyes.

Today is our "last monthiversary that counts" - in other words, it's silly to count how long you've been married in months after you've been married for one year, and since we'll have been married for one year in one month from today, this is the last time I can say, "We've been married for X months." Odd.

And just over two months after that, we will be, in Andy's words, "enbabed." I'll be entering my third trimester in just a few days.

Stelth and I were talking about abortion once, and he told me that abortions were only allowed "during the first three trimesters."

If only they weren't.

1 reason(s) to click here:

Thirdmango said...

Remember, you have a couple of good things available to you in the third trimester. When you're pregnant you don't seem to think about it but here's some advice.

1. Sympathy! Sympathy goes a long way for being big and fat with a parasitic child in your tummy. Ask for Marshmallows and you'll have Marshmallows. Want Brand X Burger's famous Lime Aid? Just say, "Oh Andy, I'm craving Lime Aid and I'm pregnant." Suddenly it's yours. You can get away with so much, so milk it Summer. Milk it good.

2. Laziness with no Guilt. This is one of the only times in your life you can be truly lazy and not feel guilty for it. Because you've got two of you. Be slothful and guilt free! So amazing!

Preggers and lucky!