Sunday, July 8, 2007

As he died to make men holy, let us live to make men free...

I wanted to tell you that I am completely enthralled by the dynamics of conversation, language, manners, social interaction, demonstrations of respect or disrespect, story-telling circles, inflections, assumptions and questions, family and friendship and relationships.

Is there a major for this? Social studies?

Is it self-centric, in a way, to be so enamored with people?

5 reason(s) to click here:

Chase said...

Not if I'm the one you're enamored with. Then it's MustacheBoy-centric. Y'know, the way the world's supposed to be.

Rachel Helps said...

Haha... social psychology studies some of those things

Ben said...

Um, sociology? That's generally larger groups. I'm with you here though; there needs to be a "microsociology" in which these things are studied.

Brooklyn said...

Yeah, it's true.

Also, did you know that during wartime, that song's lyrics are (or are supposed to be) changed in performances to say "let us die to make men free?"

Shelly said...

Hello mysterious person. I am just wondering who you are? My only guess is Summer. Tell me, am I right?