Thursday, September 1, 2011

the strip

From left to right: Engagement/wedding invitation pictures  (not genuine photo booth pictures), October 2007.  Next, Pacific Science Center, August 2009, family of three. Next, PSC again, family of three and a half, summer 2010. Next two - family of four, Santa Monica Pier, August 31, 2011. We change and grow and love.

4 reason(s) to click here:

Lindsay said...

I love this but you are going to start having problems come family member number 5!

Emily said...

That's really fun.

We take pictures every beginning of October on this trail that we hike sometimes. (We only have 2009 & 2010 though.) It's neat that yours matches your engagement pictures.

Keri said...

Love the pix! It makes me want to find a photo booth & try to cram us all inside.

Sarah said...

I love photo strips. I wanted to take pics with my girls and me on their birthday every year, but the photo booths (the real ones) are so hard to find now.