Monday, May 23, 2011

Candid yams

Corryn met my dad for the first time a few weeks ago. My parents had a few hours of lay-over here on their way to Hawaii.

He seems to be the only person on the planet that she's afraid of.

Sometimes Elliot likes to blow-dry his already dry hair.

And then his hair looks extra cool.

We went hiking a few weekends ago, and we found this nice little clearing at the end of our trail.

I like my husband.

Those sticks are robots.

Obviously.

Just being gorgeous.

Just playing together.

Just using her tongue as a pacifier.

3 reason(s) to click here:

LJ said...

I'm telling you, it's the beard. Adam's beard scares off children of all ages, though he is the gentlest man alive.

Emily said...

I misread the first sentence while glancing at my Google Reader.

Instead of:

Corryn met my dad for the first time

I read:

Corryn met her dad for the first time

I just wasn't expecting that, and it definitely caught my attention. What?! Then I realized I had misread. Whew! Hahahaha!

Using her tongue as a pacifier is adorable.

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

she looks JUST like your dad! my sister always got told he looked like our grandpa, which made her really sad when she was a little girl and didn't understand that people met she looked like he did when he was young...not that she looked like a grandpa. :)