Monday, April 26, 2010

Sucks to be you!

Andy just informed me that the original tapes of the moon-landing have been missing for some time.  All that is now available is the lower-quality broadcast version. Presumably, someone recorded over them.

Can you imagine how the poor goon must have felt when he realized that he erased the most direct record of one of mankind's greatest achievements? Makes me feel much better about my own slip-up of recording LOST over Tamsen and Maranda's elementary school singing program sophomore year.

4 reason(s) to click here:

Shanna Selin said...

Don't worry. I had a copy of that performance too and I recorded it on DVD and gave Maranda a copy.

Bakes. said...

i know!!! i remember when i heard about this. but who can blame the poor guy who actually tapes over it-who keeps the MOON LANDING with other blank tapes?

Lindsay said...

Wow...oops!

Lindsay said...

That is horrible (about the moon-landing). My dad recorded or my birth tape with a Raiders Football game.....whoops....