Monday, April 12, 2010

Overfloweth

Can I just say that it's an absolute pleasure to be a mother? Particularly the mother of this sweet, intelligent, funny, enthusiastic, friendly, good-natured, handsome, and all-around pleasant little boy?


And can I say that I'm proud of my dear husband who, after a whole lot of hard work, has his pick of the world's top three graduate schools for his program? And just this morning got offered a rather large sum of money to go to the one we were leaning toward anyway? We'll still have to go into debt...but nicer debt.

And my business is blossoming...so much so that I have a hard time handling the demand sometimes...and my husband has a pretty darn good temporary job right now...and so between that and the support of our kind family and generous community, we're earning and saving quite a good amount of money.

And on top of all this, we're being blessed with another child.

Somebody must love us a lot.

2 reason(s) to click here:

Anonymous said...

Would it be silly and stalkerish for me to tell you that I think having more Summers in this world is an awesome idea?

Anonymous said...

awww I love you a lot too!