Friday, November 13, 2009

Bizzy Beez

Elliot turned eight months old yesterday. Since Fine Doodles launched, we have gained more than 200 Facebook fans, received several orders, and found out how wonderful and supportive all my family and friends are. Thank you to everyone for your help! I had a goal to reach 150 lbs. by Thanksgiving. I met that goal a few days ago for a total of about 60 pounds down from the peak of pregnancy (yeah. I gained a lot) and a Normal BMI for the first time in a long time. Be proud of me. Still got a ways to go, though.


Also this.

6 reason(s) to click here:

Lindsay said...

Ah the romance of brushing teeth!! Way to go on the weight loss! Slightly jealous am I...I've got a couple months before I can start being hardcore. You ROCK!!!

Unknown said...

I mistakenly read that as a goal to GAIN 150 pounds. I wasn't sure whether to be impressed or horrified.

Dallin said...

While gaining 150 lbs would be impressive, I'm even more impressed by your loss. Good job! (I've lost 15-ish, and I've been at it for a couple weeks now.)

Dallin said...

Oh. ps. I like how you won the Twilight wannabe contest with that subject. Although my favorite was still the line at the bottom about pectorals.

Rachel Helps said...

Hey, good work. I feel cooler just by knowing you.

Erin said...

Summer! Can we be weight loss twins? I'm at 152 right now, and I'm planning to be at 150 by early next week. And then stay on that side of 150 for the rest of my life, my pants like it much better over there.