Wednesday, September 2, 2009

NEWS

So. I have a lot of blogs, and I want to tell you about them.

There's this one, which is more or less a journal.

Then there's And Other Fancy Stuff, which is just a collection of all the things I find on the internet that I want to keep track of. Most of it is design-oriented (as in, I steal most of it from the design blogs that I read), but some of it is not. In fact, don't be surprised if something you showed me is up there.

Then there's The Weekly Yarn.

One of my 101 goals was to start and maintain a short-story-a-week blog. I know you just can't get enough of my writing, so I thought I'd grace your life with even more. Alternately, I would appreciate some feedback and comments. It's not going to launch for a while as I know that I'll slip up some weeks, and I need to build up a reserve; my goal is Halloween, and I'm posting that publicly so that I feel more accountable for it. It will be a private blog, because I know everyone is clamoring to plagiarize me. So let me know in a comment below if you want to be invited. If I don't have your email address get that to me somehow, too. By requesting an invitation you implicitly agree to the terms and conditions of the blog, namely that you don't steal my stuff and that you don't judge me.

In other news, the Top 500 SAT Words shower curtain, which won in a landslide, is no longer available on Amazon. Blast.

9 reason(s) to click here:

Grandma said...

Count me in. I would love to read your stories. Maybe you should write a book of your stories.

Rachel Helps said...

oh, pick me!

Unknown said...

Also, please to signing me up. You know my address.

(verification: "gratiz", n., formal gangsta slang for free)

Giovanni Schwartz said...

Can I read your stories? If not, it's chill. But I would like to if you want to let me. My email address is gio(dot)schwartz(at)g-m-a-i-l(dot)c-o-m

Krista said...

Me!

(and my verification is "hurrybar" as in "I'ma grab a hurrybar, because I don't have time to make a sandwich for lunch.")

LJ said...

I. I.

bekki said...

So I swear I posted a comment here saying me too! me too! But it seems to have disappeared. I want to read your stories too! And what a bummer about the shower curtain!

Keri said...

I'd like to be included in your writing blog.

Erin said...

I want an invitation. So add me to your list. You have my email.