Saturday, August 15, 2009

To Wiebe or Not to Wiebe?

Okay, okay, I know it's a little weird...


But Steve Wiebe (the lovable underdog from the surprisingly tense documentary, The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters) lives very very close to Andy's parents. And we are currently visiting Andy's parents.

Should we go to his house (which we easily found with Dex online, and is literally minutes away) and get his autograph?

...probably not.

4 reason(s) to click here:

Rachel Helps said...

hey, I've seen clips of that documentary. Is the museum anywhere nearby? Probably not, huh...

bekki said...

Joel thinks you should. And he wants one too! (An autograph, that is - and he doesn't really want one but I added that cause I think it's funny:)

wv: Mertente - what the hoity toity merpeople camp in.

Bakes. said...

probably not? i say probably yes!

Matt said...

I'm too late to make my opinion known, but yes go visit him! I texted you to tell you so, but it turns out your number now belongs to a fellow by the name of Sergio.