Thursday, July 9, 2009

This tastes like Jeff Goldbloom

I've never really appreciated canvas tote bags.

3 reason(s) to click here:

Bakes. said...

i love the title of this. i recently changed my name in aubrey's phone to Jeff Goldbloom. she now calls my Jeffy, and sometimes Goldcat.

KILEY said...

Summer, so get big pictures you have to use some program like photobucket that will give you the code of your picture. So then when you post the picture, you post the html code right into the window rather than loading the picture through blogger. You have to make you main wrapper bigger though. So edit your html to be about 650. Does that make sense?

BPremo said...

Hi Krebscout!
No, I'm not LDS. (That church behind is Wesleyan in the pic.) But it's so funny because I really love the LDS blogging community. I've met so many nice LDS friends through it. But we are Wesleyan in denomination, although the whole denomination thing doesn't really float our boat. We just pretty much love Jesus.

Thanks for asking, and nice to meet you! (your blog is cute!)