Thursday, April 30, 2009

Much too cool for seventh grade...

So my birthday is in one week from this very day. And since we haven't had a P-Day in a while, wanna maybe have one? I like the potluck thing, but we don't have to do Pride & Prejudice or even Pete & Pete . Maybe Planet of the Apes? Powerpuff Girls?...Pepper Ann?

7 reason(s) to click here:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

So long as it isn't power rangers. ;)

Holly K said...

Potter Puppet Pals?

Holly K said...

See also Passport to Paris (Olsen twins!) and Pink Panther.

If you don't use my suggestions and decide to go for a less alliterative selection, I will be so horribly offended.

Genuine Draft said...

Ooh. I vote for Pepper Ann.

Chillygator said...

Whoa, hey, happy birthday (next week)! Hooray for May birthdays!

Bakes. said...

i second the potter puppet pals... just look that alliteration!

Lindsay said...

Pinky and the Brain? PIXAR?