Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Excerpts from the cuddly chapter of the Silmarillion:

A few Sundays ago we were hanging out with some family in Farmington. One of my nieces came into the living room with her purple blanket draped over her body and started calling herself "Gandalf the Purple." Then my nephew had to copy her and donned his blue Spiderman blanket, calling himself, "Gandalf the Blue." He even one-upped her with a broom for a staff.

Then my other niece, my darling little 8-year-old niece, marched in wearing this:

And she proudly declared herself "Gandalf the Rainbow Lamb."

1 reason(s) to click here:

bekki said...

I love the title of this post. It makes me happy. :) Gandalf the Rainbow Lamb made another appearance on Sunday. It was brief. I think we must not have appreciated it as much as you guys did.