Friday, November 7, 2008

Why marriage is awesome

I don't think I ever had much chance to be in the presence of Andy (or any other male) while brushing his teeth before getting married. This was a loss. Because Andy makes songs when he brushes his teeth by changing the shape of his mouth. This morning he played "Flight of the Bumblebee" for me.

This is why I love being married.

In other news, we ran out of milk. So in an effort to improvise breakfast, I made some toast, slapped strawberry jelly on one half and cream cheese on the other, folded it in two, and boy howdy, it was delicious.

In other other news, I realize that I have many friends who read my blog and whose blogs I read that are not listed in my friends list over there to the right. You may have noticed that you're all married and share blogs with your spouses. I've been meaning to create a "Married Friends" list for a while, but it's been slow going. We are friends anyway.

2 reason(s) to click here:

Chase said...

You know, I just now noticed the title over the dinosaur. I needed that laugh today. Thanks!

Erin said...

I want to always be your friend anyway. And I agree with this Chase character about loving the babysaurus. You are amazing.