Monday, May 14, 2007

Free pumpkin pie every Thursday!

Today I got a big box in the mail from one Elder M.

Of the many wonders included, I feel a desire to post the contents of one be-fished birthday card. I hope he doesn't mind if I share with you his personal message to me, and I hope you don't mind if I keep blabbing about this boy, because chances are good that I'm never going to stop:

HAPPY TWENTY-ONETH BIRTHDAY [KREBSCOUT]! I know of no better way to say that than with this fish print by a guy in my ward. I love you and I can't wait to see you again. Being born was the best decision you ever made. It's worth celebrating. This is our last holiday apart til we start dying. Ever think of that?

I love you more than words or fish can say. It sounds silly, but I hope you know I mean it. I dreamed we payed $30 to get on a bus together and we held hands the whole way and didn't know/care where we were going. I think that's romantic. Do you? -Love, Elder M

5 reason(s) to click here:

LJ said...

This makes me feel all furry inside and no, thank you very much, it has nothing to do with my cilia. I love you a handful of twinkies...does that count too?

LJ said...

Also, I had a dream last night that they shut down the entire Show Low school district and made us go to Blue Ridge, our major rival school. There was a school board guy (who looked oddly enough like Teddy Roosevelt) who kept saying, "I've been wanting to shut down Show Low schools for years!"

Thirdmango said...

has he watched "The Graduate"? Something tells me he has.

Krebscout said...

I doubt it, actually. I haven't seen it either. Something to do with the bus?

Brooklyn said...

that's hot.