Thursday, May 17, 2007

Allow me, like Clarissa, to explain it all...

I find it real funny that a) not only did multiple people ask me if Elder M sent me the shiny rock below, but b) they were kind enough to do what they thought was humor me and pretend that's not the most ridiculous thing they've ever heard. The truth is that I got the ring not from Elder M but from Google Images.

To understand why, look at this (and don't worry - Little "Mr. Jimbles" Pete is one of Elder M's best friends).
And to understand that, look at this.
And to understand that, look at this.

3 reason(s) to click here:

Heather said...

I still don't understand...actually, I'm more confused. But that doesn't matter much. *grin*

What I really wanted to tell you is that I won't be able to make it to your birthday bash. =( It turned out I had a previous engagement that I didn't know about. Sorry, friend! =(

Thirdmango said...

Nice punch to the face, makes a lot more sense now.

Genuine Draft said...

Hahahahahaha! Oh I'm picking up what you're putting down. Hooray for Whormones!