Monday, April 2, 2007

Tip 43, another How-to

Krebscout Survival Tip #43: How to write songs like Colin Maloy -

- Use as many obscure 3-syllable words that start with P as you can think of; "pantaloons" or "paradigm" are some acceptable lyrics.
- Use as many obscure instruments as you can find; getting your hands on a hurdy gurdy or a dobro is a good idea.
- Combine some disturbing or violent chorus with an overall message of obeying your mother.

2 reason(s) to click here:

LJ said...

When I get rich and famous, I'm mailing Colin Maloy a digerredoo. Then maybe he could team up with that "Where the Hell is Matt?" guy and make a rockin' music video.

Genuine Draft said...

Can I tell you how glad I am that you wrote about a hurdy-gurdy? I applaud you, so very much (and by applaud I mean love).