Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm a tune-changing fiend...

I know I said I didn't want anything for my birthday. But I thought of something.

I want photographs.

If you have photographs of anyone or anything I've ever loved, please send them to me. I don't have any pictures from the Festival of Colors, or anybody's birthday parties, or Board parties, or anything really. On Olympus' advice, I set up a new email account for such files.

Please share the love. Send your donations to krebstar.twothousand@gmail.com

2 reason(s) to click here:

Heather said...

What things do you love? I mean, outside of the categories you've listed. I don't know most of your friends, and I've not been to BYU before, so I won't have pictures of those things. But I do love taking pictures and I have a few good ones.... Ducklings, perhaps? I will owe you a b-day present! *grin*

ahem. said...

Dear krebscout,

I must really hate you, because I just bought your birthday present, and it is not fotografías.