Friday, April 6, 2007

Dear April 6th,

My birthday is in one month and one day from you. Elder M gets home in two months from you exactly. Also, happy birthday to the church.

Sincerely,

Krebscout

P.S. The reader might be wondering what he or she can get me for my birthday. Here is a list, for convenience:

- The entire Twilight Zone, Calvin and Hobbes, and Pete and Pete collections.
- A room in which the walls, floor, and possibly even ceiling are covered in water mattresses.
- A horse and sleigh, with interchangeable wheels for the summertime.
- A banjo, an accordion, an auto harp, a piano, a theramin, a harmonica, a tambourine, an amplifier (and a hook-up for an acoustic guitar), a mandolin, and an organ.
- That early October feeling, in beverage form.
- A private culdesac of mansions for my friends and me.
- Acceptance into the BFA.

The honest truth is that I don't want you to give me anything. In fact, I want it so bad that I actually want you to take things away from me for my birthday. A birthday theft. Or, if you can't afford to do that, then it would be okay if you just came to my birthday party instead. Official invites are in the works.

Make it so, number one.

2 reason(s) to click here:

Ben said...

One birthday theft coming right up.

Thirdmango said...

ah but you see, my need to get you an "Uber-cool-present-gift-number-one" is so great, that it cancels out your desire but I will still steal something from you at the same time, so it's like twice the fun, with double mint gum.