Friday, March 30, 2007

Tip 41 - The Do's and Don'ts of Snogging

Krebscout Survival Tip #41:

While Kissing, Don't:
- Let teeth collide. Surprisingly jarring.
- Burp, sneeze, cough, or sing.
- Turn your lips inside out.

Do:
- Properly appreciate the power of a very soft kiss.
- Be good friends first.
- Try any of the following exciting variations: smooching upside down, kissing underwater, or (tonight's novel idea) making out with pop rocks.

4 reason(s) to click here:

Thirdmango said...

Making out with Pop Rocks. Careful of heavy breathing.

I have a little list of ways in which kissing seems to me would be really cool or interesting.

Thirdmango said...

I was tlaking with a good friend of mine about this today and she told me she has made out with Pop Rocks in her mouth and it's not as cool as you might think. I was really surprised when she said she had done it. How crazy.

Brooklyn said...

I have a friend who uses "pop rocks" as a euphamism for making out. ha.

Unknown said...

"[Don't] let teeth collide. Surprisingly jarring."

I can back this one up from experience. And none of the other things I was going to say are making it past the self-filter this evening.