Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tip 32 and some bad news

Krebscout Survival Tip #32: If you are a goldfish, you should eat.

Schlumpy, my anorexic, moustachioed, air-gulping, bubble-burping, passive-aggressive, middle-aged goldfish of four days passed away some time in the night.

5 reason(s) to click here:

Genuine Draft said...

I'm so sorry to hear that - I never got to meet him.

Katria said...

How tragic! I would be so sad to find my little fishy dead. You have my condolences.

Chase said...

Wait... Schlumpy was one of us? I mourn his loss even more.

Heather said...

That's too bad, friend. Despite popular belief, goldfish are actually pretty hard to keep alive...they come to you with too many diseases already.

Have you tried a beta?

Kicks and Giggles said...

aw, poor krebscout. and I never even got to meet schlumpy! poor schlumpy, to go in the middle of the night like that, with no one to hear his last words. :(

my sympathies.