Monday, March 5, 2007

Tip 17

Krebscout Survival Tip #17: Don't underestimate the importance of body language.

All right, guys. The Mafia Party will be this Saturday night at nine fifteen ish (ahem and I neglected to remember stake conference this weekend). Immediately following stake conference, our apartment will be transformed into a speakeasy and admittance will be conditional upon you wearing something awesomely mobbish.

Skyrunway will be there. That is if thirdmango, Uffish, and ahem are still coming with me/taking me to the airport. Needless to say, I'm pretty psyched.

Also, I bite my thumb at you, week.

2 reason(s) to click here:

Thirdmango said...

Thank goodness you guys have stake conference too. I really wanted to go to both the Mafia party and stake conference. We've got Elder Nelson! I'm wicked excited.

As for friday I am still good to go, let me know when you wanna get together that night.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the whole inviting me thing. And everybody was real nice, too, like when they started saying things when I left. That sure was right neighborly of, for example, Optimistic. to speak like that.

Sincerely,
Justice (whose long arm wishes it were around Lady Liberty's shoulders)