Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Let the brain-sucking begin

In honor of the line I stole from Pete and Pete that graces the top of this blog, I will be posting a Krebscout Survival Tip every day between now and Easter.

To refresh your memory, the first two tips are as follows:

#1: Always have at least one friend with a Polish last name.
#2: How to draw.

And for today:

Krebscout Survival Tip #3: Don't forget your towel.

2 reason(s) to click here:

Thirdmango said...

I didn't forget my towel the other day when I went to a Cheesy love Fest, it was an added bonus for my Love Ranger outfit to have my pink towel.

Oh and I just finished season 2 of Pete and Pete. There were actually a bunch I hadn't seen, but also a bunch I had completely forgotten about like the sick day episode. Now we just have to hope and pray for season 3 to come out.

Heather said...

I'm excited about these tips!