Monday, January 8, 2007

It's finally here ...

The much-anticipated Mr. Krebscout Application and Exam can be located here.

I expect fifty applicants within a fortnight.

4 reason(s) to click here:

ahem. said...

Oh, I am sooo excited about this.

Rachel Helps said...

Yes, this is quite an awesome application, and if I were a guy I would totally fill it out, because it looks fun (oh, and we all know you're cool). Do tell me if you get any... amusing applications.

ahem. said...

Whistler, You should have just left it "Do tell me if you get any."

Jonathan said...

Man. I would totally fill this out, but I'm on the other side of a large ocean at the moment, and by the time I get back I'll officially be not allowed to date.

Oh well. I suppose there'll still be single female board riders when I next return to Provo a free man in a couple years...