Monday, August 16, 2010

Some pictures and some words

These might even be chronological:


Elliot at a splash park in Colorado, which we visited in July. He <3 water.


The arm sticking out of the helmet really makes this picture.


Elliot <3 airplanes. So we visited the Boeing Museum of Flight.


Sometimes my baby is an old man.


"Show me your teeth!"


Just look at that flawless little face. And crooked teeth.


Dental hygiene: it's genetic.


I am the beach ball.


I like the composition of this picture.


And this one is just sweet.

2 reason(s) to click here:

Lisa Loo said...

Summer! These pictures are adorable! Amazing to see how much he's grown and gotten more teeth! See you in 9 (?) days!

Jul said...

I must say, your little one has just about the cutest toddler hair EVER! :) That, and he's just stinkin' adorable in general.