Saturday, May 23, 2009

Of Baker Street

So a certain Emily posted not too long ago about setting 101 goals to accomplish in 1001 days. 101 realistic, measurable goals. Something about that struck a chord with me. I'm not usually the goal-setting type and maybe this is all crazy ambitious, but it appeals to me and I've already got some good things going because of it. One of my goals should probably be to finish coming up with the full 101, because right now I'm at about 40.


Goal #8: Plant an indoor herb garden. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. And look! Basil!


3 reason(s) to click here:

Chase said...

Um, can I come over and hork some basil?

CAPTCHA: aetedur - the french word for someone who comes over and horks some basil.

LJ said...

We've got chives and basil in our indoor herb garden, and the parsley just shot up two days ago. HOORAY

Emily said...

Awesome!

Good job.

Today I am transplanting my basil and chives; they're so big that their little pots are full of roots and I don't think they're getting any nutrients from what is left of the soil.

I need to update my 101; I've done a bunch of them, but I haven't gone back to my list recently...