Thursday, October 16, 2008

You weren't there that day for the naming of things...

Andy and I have enough girl names that we really like. But since we're probably having a boy...

I hereby solicit any name suggestions that you're willing to share. You obviously have good taste.

I do have one boy name that I've been holding onto for a while, but it's nice to have a pile to pick from. Plus, in the hopes of having more than one son in my life, I'd like to avoid pulling a George Foreman.

Jimothy is already under consideration. Anyone else?

12 reason(s) to click here:

Rachel Helps said...

Charles
Elijah
Sean
? What kind of names are you looking for?

LJ said...

My brothers have exceedingly good names:

Nathan
Paul
Allen
Joel
Stephen
Jacob

My favorites are Michael and Jesse.
Adam's are Paul, Joel and Jacob.

Krista said...

Staniel.

Thirdmango said...

I actually heard this name the other day and thought, this is an amazing boy name. It's powerful and yet could also be the right amount of nerdy if you need. As you know, picking a name is so important and so this is the ultimate name.

Max.

Erin said...

I love Jack. Plus Jack Myers sounds like Jack Bauer a little bit. And I've never seen 24, but I hear Jack Bauer is pretty kick a.

Or you could name him Andrew after Andy and call him Drew. I'm digging that.

Matt said...

Matt. Or Maurice, Chauncey, or Bartleby.

Jimbles said...

I already left this on your answering machine, but:
Tenerence.
I refer you here and here.

Anonymous said...

i'd say definitely go with Bartholomew.

Eliza said...

I've recently become enamored with the name Silas.

Anonymous said...

Constintine?
Mortimer?
Morris?
Mordecai?
Theodore?

Charly said...

http://theboard.byu.edu/index.php?area=viewall&id=44109

I like many of the names found there.

Charly said...

Also, on a sillier note, you could consider Milhous, Spiro, Saddam, Benito, Warren Jeffs, or Genghis.

My favorite of these is definitely Benito.