Thursday, August 7, 2008

Got nothing left but it ain't bringin me down

A quick summary of recent life:

- We bought a Wii Fit. True, it cost as much as we like to spend on two weeks' groceries, but as inactive and unathletic as we are, I feel very good about investing $100 in our future health. Also, it's fun! Anyone who wants to come Wii with us is more than welcome to as soon as we get settled (see below).

- We moved. We've got a lot more space than we had, still two bathrooms for some reason, a dishwasher, a disposal, a very effective swamp cooler, wireless internet, a couple of six/eight/zero-legged critters, a mysterious lingering smell, and at least one case of mouse poop. So there's work to be done, but it's a good place for us. And we're but a stone's throw away from my brother and his wife and baby.

- We have a seamonkey. If you'd like to know more details on this, please ask me in person.

- I've been a little ill lately.

- We're on the last roll of toilet paper in my office bathroom. I warned my boss two weeks ago that this would happen, but no action was taken. Something must be done.

1 reason(s) to click here:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you will have to start bringing in your own tp from now on...! You know, you should always have a backup roll, just in case!