Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wouldn't it be sad ...

if love and tag got genetically spliced together? So "It" would run around touching people saying "I love you!", which is creepy enough as it is, but then if somebody ever tried to say, "I love you too!" you'd have other people saying, "Nuh-uh, no love-backs!" and then the whole world would be unrequited.

Why am I still awake?

4 reason(s) to click here:

Thirdmango said...

you were still awake so we could have a great discussion.

Heather said...

I think "and then the whole world would be unrequited" should be on the title bar of the Board.

Brooklyn said...

We on the couch last night decided that requited love was for losers. Don't hold me to that - it could have just been a passing comment. Mostly, we all wanted to wear scraggly hair and look "schlumpy."

But, yeah ... why WERE you still awake?:P

Ben said...

congratulations! you've successfully described my dating life!