Monday, December 25, 2006

Glogg: Scandinavian Traditional Winter Drink

Chances are, if you're reading this, I love you.

I got bumped up a notch on the guitar player scale today - I can now officially say, "My first guitar... " and "My second guitar..." You should see it. It's so pretty. I don't think it's super high end or anything, but it sounds so much better than my first guitar. And I'm not even going to paint this one. I was trying to think up a name for it, and all that came to me was "Honey", so Honey it is.

I also received not The Office Season 2, but a The Office talking pen. "The Schrutes produce very thirsty babies." And The Annotated Archy and Mehitabel. Yessss.

Here are reasons I'm so excited about next fall:
--I will, hopefully, be in the BFA program, painting my heart out.
--I will be living with five foxy women (and by foxy, I mean their souls and brains are incredibly attractive).
--Elder M. will be back.

I hope you all know that I'm grateful for the birth of our Lord. And His life, ministry, death, and resurrection.

Merry Christmas.

4 reason(s) to click here:

Genuine Draft said...

I got season 2 - marathon when I get back. Also, Merry Christmas.

ahem. said...

I got Season 1, actually. But that's not so exciting since you already own that.

Also, what's up with taking off and leaving a goodbye "note"-- that's not fair.

Also, could you bring back that book I wanted? I'll give you back the ones you loaned me from Thanksgiving if you do.

Also, I love you too.

Merry Christmas.

Krebscout said...

Are you kidding? Anyone owning any part of the Office is exciting.

Sorry about the cruddy goodbye. I hope you ate all of my delicious salsa.

What book did you want?

ahem. said...

Xenocide.

I left the salsa there for H to enjoy.

:)